We are recruiting SEO specialists for our SaaS products. On a daily basis, you will work on tasks including content generation, analysis, and strategy improvement to promote search engine rankings on all major search engines. You will be directly working with our offshore clients.
- Performing ongoing keyword research to create in depth SEO strategy
- Researching and implementing on-page & off-page optimization
- Prepare content recommendations through content calendars for organic SEO success
- Create recommendations for optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Researching and implementing search engine optimization recommendations
- Work with Sales Team/Account Manager to exchange Ability to create stories from the data analysis
- Researching and analyzing competitor links and onsite strategies
- Working with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Working with marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Generate monthly SEO report and audit reports.
- 4 to 5 years of proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong work ethic with a positive and passionate attitude
- Local SEO knowledge is must.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics and Google Search Console)
- Working knowledge of HTML, Any CMS and schema etc.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- 2 Festival Bonus
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with global team!